Webinar: Social Web Strategy for Insurance Agents:
Rethink Your Agency Website as a Social Media Hub
We recently held this special webinar on December 15, 2011, with guest panelists Pat Alexander, Steve Anderson, and Ryan Hanley. The webinar was designed for growth-focused insurance agencies looking for a real competitive edge.
At the webinar we shared how to:
- Totally rethink your agency website and turn an out-of-date electronic brochure into a vibrant and productive social web community for your clients, prospects, staff and partners.
- Directly integrate your agency website with LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter, and explained the impact made when every update you make to your agency website is automatically posted to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube – creating links all across the social web that drive users back to your agency website.
- Empower every producer in your agency to share their knowledge, expertise and experience with thousands of would-be clients across every major social network, with less than 30 minutes of work per week.
- Enable clients to refer their LinkedIn and Facebook friends to you, with just the click of a button. Every one of your clients has an average of 120 social media friends that they can refer to you. Help them do it.
- Extend all these new capabilities to your clients and prospects via mobile access and let your clients access your new “social website” via their iPhones, Droids and Blackberrys.
If you’re less than thrilled with your current agency website’s ability to attract new business, view the webinar. If you have discovered that just putting up a Facebook page isn’t enough either, view the webinar. It truly will help you rethink what can be done with your agency website – transforming it into a social media marketing engine.
Again, special guest panelists included:
Pat Alexander – PatAlexander.com
Steve Anderson – SteveAnderson.com
Ryan Hanley – RyanHanley.com
The webinar is hosted by Chip Bacciocco, President & CEO of Nickel River Partners, LLC. Former SVP of Product Strategy for Zywave and COO of Aon Private Risk Management Services. Mr. Bacciocco formed Nickel River Partners, LLC in 2010, to provide innovative social media technology solutions & services to innovative growth-focused companies.
Check out our Insurance Agents Solutions page for more information on how we can help your agency.